Thursday, March 01, 2007

Botswana Safaris

Hi Guys,

I just want to post a quick reminder:

The Botswana Safaris site, is also one of our sites, where future Botswana visitors can book their entire Botswana trip in one place.Also another thing, I was wondering, if the blog readers on here, can maybe post me their safari or holiday photo's.You can send them to my email address: david@island-safari.com

I want to post them on here, to maybe show the other travellers, what great experiences you guys are having.

Well then, happy travels.

The Island Safari Team.

3 comments:

bathmate said...

nice posting....i like it...it is really helpfull to all...

Bathmate

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting about this! Botswana Safaris are awesome.

Unknown said...

Botswana, like Kenya and Uganda, has a beautiful wildlife and grasslands, that are main attraction sites today. It is unforgettable for us when we visited Botswana 3 years ago, seeing a lot of wild animals.

Botswana Safaris