Friday, February 02, 2007

Ibo Island Lodge Client Comments

Hi all,

I thought, I should post some client comments, on the new Ibo Island lodge, that opened in the Quirimbas Archipelago in December.

Here are a few:

"Congratulations for creating
the best palce in Northern Mozambique -
take it from an expert!The
houses are beautiful, the
team is great, the food
delicious, the relaxation 100%
Fantastic!"

"A very magical place and
special place. Beautiful
surroundings, attentive
service, good food.Everything
I for and more.I am sure this
place will be a great success and I
am honored to be among the first to
sample the delights that are
Ibo Island Lodge."

"Considering you have only
been open 2 weeks this is a
superb lodge. Well trained
staff, excellent guides &
activities, lovely room.
These poeple really know
what they are doing!"

'Couldn't fault it - absolutely
excellent in all aspects.
Probably among the best places
I've been to 27 countries!'

3 comments:

Anton Vosloo said...

Informative site with good information.
Good luck with 2007
http://www.dumelabotswana.com

What or Who is Island Safari? said...

Thank You Anton.
Please don't post your site's link here.If you do it again, I will delete your comment.

What or Who is Island Safari? said...

Anybody posting links to their sites here will be deleted.